We Love Your Pets
Utility and School Information
Return to Content
Call us :
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: CLICK ON A QUESTION TO SHOW THE ANSWER - CLICK AGAIN TO HIDE IT
For Future Residents
1. How can I apply for an apartment?
You can apply online or in person!
2. What if I’m not ready to apply? What other options are there?
We can follow-up with you with updates on pricing/availability. You can also join our wait list.
3. Do you offer furnished apartments?
We do not, but we can refer you to companies like CORT or AFI that provide home furnishings.
4. Does it cost anything to take a tour?
Tours of our community are 100% free!
5. Do I have to make an appointment or do you accept walk-ins?
You can make an appointment if you'd like or you can walk-in.
6. Does this community offer a bonus if I was referred by one of my friends?
We don't offer resident referrals
7. Do I need to have renters insurance?
8. Where specifically in the apartment community is the apartment located?
We have first, second, and third floor apartments available.
9. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
All apartments are thoroughly inspected, cleaned, maintenanced, and prepped for your arrival.
10. What kind of parking do your offer?
We have street, parking lot, and garage parking available. We also offer reserved parking for $40/month.
11. Where are the washer and dryer/hookups or do you offcer washer/dryers in the apartments?
All of our apartments come complete with w/d sets.
12. Where do residents shop?
Costwold Shopping Center is one mile southeast of the community and South Park Mall is only 4 miles south from the community.
13. Am I allowed to decorate the apartment without penalty?
As long as you return the apartment in the condition you received it, yes!
14. How can I submit a maintenance request?
You can call or email us with a request or you can visit our website and log into your resident portal.
15. Are there any monthly fees?
Rent is the only monthly charge unless you have a pet, storage, or reserved parking.
16. Are pets allowed? If so, is there a fee?
We are pet friendly. We charge an upfront nonrefundable pet fee and monthly pet rent per pet. 2 pet max.
17. Are utilities included? If so, which ones?
Utilities are the responsibility of the residents, we don't have any included.
18. What happens when there’s a maintenance problem in the apartment?
Simply enter a service request and we have a 24-hour maintenance guarantee.
For Current Residents
1. How do I pay my rent online?
You set up an account through the portal. You can pay with an ACH or credit card, or you can set up an automatic draft.
2. Does this community offer a referral bonus if I tell my friends?
We do not.
3. If I transfer from one apartment community to another, will my security deposit transfer to the new community or do I need to pay another security deposit to the new community?
When you transfer from one community to another, you will close out at the current community and start fresh at the new one!
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to